Report a Concern

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

ICgovXpress is a convenient way for Iowa City residents to request services, ask questions, or submit citizen reports of everything from trash and debris in yards to abandoned cars, unshoveled sidewalks, graffiti, and apartment over-occupancy.

If you are trying to contact the police regarding an ongoing, non-emergency issue such as a noise complaint, please call routine dispatch at 319-356-6800.

Note: If this is a Fire/Medical/Police emergency, call 911 immediately.

The application is available for your iphone or Android device and can be found by searching ā€œGoRequest.ā€

ICgovXpress software has a new look. For customers with a login and password, add a new request by signing into the system, then click the menu icon at the right hand side of the blue bar for options.

If you have trouble accessing this site and its contents, please contact or call 319-356-5000.